Last Halloween my buddy Dennis and I were talking about his bucket list. I laughed at him for creating one. This was my defiant I am in my 20's and bulletproof. Well now I am in my 30's and it doesn't seem like such a bad idea. I had to set my parameters for my list. First off I would limit it to ten items. Secondly, I would also make it so I don't have to be a millionaire to accomplish these things. So I guess here goes my bucket list.
1. Spend a week in New York City. I know a week isn't a long time but I am not a city boy so a week will suffice
2. Spend a week in California. Notice I don't limit myself to just a city this time. The main reason for this one is In-N-Out burger. I have to have this.
3. Ride a Jet ski. I never have and I really want to.
4. Visit Japan. No time limit on this one who knows I could be the next phenomenon White Thunder the American Sumo wrestler.
5. Own a Motorcycle. Not some crotch rocket but a damn motorcycle. There are several that I like but the Rune is my favorite.
6. Graduate from college. This is one that is very important to me. As soon as my wife graduates, then I don't care if I gotta work at McDonald's flipping burgers I will be a full time student.
7. Drive a 1969 Dodge Charger down a dirt road. I don't have to explain anything to anybody.
8. Acquire something to pass down to my son. This could be his grandfathers Bible, It could be his great grandfathers collection of cuff links. I want somthing that I can pass down to him that he will respect and enjoy. In a perfect world it would be a Omega Seamaster, but like I said earlier I don't want to have to be a millionaire.
9. Illustrate a children's book. This is something that I have always wanted to do.
10. Own a bespoke suit. Or two or three.
Well there you have it. I am not ashamed of a single thing on my list and I hope I can achieve them all. If you want to help in any way please feel free. I hope everyone reading this takes time to write their own expectations of their life. As you can see I have never been a rich man and I don't anticipate becoming one anytime soon but most of these things I can accomplish without the use of large amounts of money.