Saturday, May 29, 2010

Welcome

I don't know what I want out of this. I don't know if I want this blog just to showcase what I'm into at this moment or chronicle any tidbit of my life. I like the idea of it being like Kanye West's blog and just keeping track of what I think is hot right now. So for now lets go with that. Lemme see, recently downloaded music. Now with some of this I haven't even listened to yet and some I have its just what I downloaded. Today I have downloaded the new Stone Temple Pilots album. I am looking forward to listening to it and seeing what I like. I also downloaded the B.o.B. album. titled The Adventures of Bobby Ray. This album features several artists such as Eminem, Rivers Cuomo from Weezer and Hayley Williams from the band Paramore, who also have a relatively new album out called Brand New Eyes. This was a really good album with a more mature sound from the band that has tracks featured on the Twilight soundtrack.
Now movies/videos that I have gotten. Once again I haven't watched all of these yet so for some I have no review. The BBC documentary Life. I am really psyched about watching this show because I loved Planet Earth. Another movie I just got was The Road. I am excited about it as well. Its based on the Cormac McCarthy Novel by the same name. He is the one that wrote No Country for Old Men which is one of my all time favorite movies. Thats pretty much all for now I guess thats pretty much how this is how its gonna go so enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment