1. "Happy Holidays"- I don't care if you are a Christian, Jewish, or whatever. Say what you mean dangit. Grow some balls and tell me Happy Hanukkah, Or Merry Christmas, Or Happy Festivus. Just tell me what you mean and skip the Happy Holidays Bull S#!T.
2. Christmas Music- I loathe Christmas Music. Of any kind. I tolerate Run DMC Christmas In Hollis. Any song that starts off "Its Christmas Time in Hollis Queens; Moms cooking Chicken and Collard Greens" is all right by me. You can keep the grandma getting run over and I don,t care how red Rudolph's nose gets nor does it matter that you want a damn hippopotamus. Oh and if you have children singing Christmas Carols. I WILL throw something.
3. Mannheim Steamroller- GARBAGE. For some reason, my dad's generation thinks that it is cool to have electronically enhanced synth music. I think that this is the sound that a headache would make if it actually had a voice.
4. X-Mas- If you are gonna take out something from the word Christmas take out the damn 'mas'. Leave Christ in there. I mean he really is the reason for the season. Do you think some other deity would allow us to have the whole world calendar based on something else. I mean think about it. If Buddha was really God then he wouldn't allow us to have a calendar that counts the years that some other guy (Jesus) has been alive. Leave CHRISTmas how it is. I will accept ChristX as the new abbreviation for Christmas.
5. Salvation Army- You know some of those "BellRingers' wont even tell you Merry Christmas unless you donate to them. A$$#@!es.
6. Nice People- This may seem weird but don't be nice to me just cause its Christmas time. Be nice year round. I mean don't get me wrong, I enjoy you being nice and all but don't just set aside a week to do it.
Okay thats about it. Merry Christmas to all of you out there. I hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family. Now on to the feats of strength.