Hate is such a strong word but there is a list I keep of things that I hate. In no particular order they are as follows.
- Tyler Perry: His movies are just plain horrible. I understand how comedy works. You tell one joke and then if its not that good you reference it later. That is how he has made his movies. He made one okay play then made a lot more of them telling the exact same joke. He sucks.
- Gospel Music: I hate it. It just sounds like people yelling. Typically out of key.
- Nickel Back: Oh my God that music is horrible. I have a problem with music that does not solicit emotion. This music is just cookie cutter music put out to make money. All of the songs generally sound the same. Use the same guitar chords and the same gravely Canadian Voice. This is just arena rock music. This is what Poison and Whitesnake would be if they were popular now. Its just music meant to make money. No artistic effort at all.
- 2% Milk Velveeta Shells & Cheese: This is bull shit. Buy the real thing.
- Sheets that come off the bed: My wife calls me a sheet Nazi. I literaly will not sleep if the sheets come off of the bed. I will toss and turn and finally get up and pull the sheets to where they need to be.
- Onions: Dont get me wrong they have a great flavor. I just cant tolerate the texture.
- Cheap Toilet Paper: That extra dollar you spend really is worth it. Just like aluminum foil.
- Men that give us all a bad name: Ass holes.
- Ford Mustangs: The problem with Ford Mustangs are that the people who drive them think that they are driving a Ferrari. Your car cost a fraction of what a sports car cost. You have the honda accord of sports cars. Idiots.
Thats about it. Tell me what you hate.